Henschel Moberg is pleased to announce attorney MYLENE LANDRY has joined our firm as a partner. Ms. Landry has focused her practice on family law for 23 years. Although based in Minneapolis, she has helped clients all across Minnesota navigate complex issues in all aspects of family law. With keen attention to details and a practical and empathetic approach, Ms. Landry adapts her representation to the challenges of each particular case, providing an individualized approach and helping clients manage difficult and emotional decisions. She is dedicated to helping clients resolve conflict, whether
through creative problem solving or, when necessary, through litigation.
Henschel Moberg is a boutique family law firm recognized as one of the premiere family law firms in Minnesota. Henschel Moberg attorneys and staff uphold a standard of excellence in practice and client service. We are honored to have Mylene Landry among us.
Professional Associations & Memberships
- I am currently a partner at the law firm of Henschel Moberg, PA, with a practice limited to the area of family law.
- I am a member of both the Minnesota State Bar Association and the Hennepin County Bar Association and a member of the Family Law Sections of both associations.
- I am a member of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers and the Minnesota Chapter of the AAML.
- I graduated with honors from William Mitchell College of Law, now renamed Mitchell Hamline School of Law in 1996.
- I have been practicing family law exclusively for over 24 years.
- I have been selected as a Minnesota Super Lawyer and Rising Star.
- I have been selected for inclusion in the Best Lawyers in America in the practice area of Family Law.
- I was voted one of the Top Lawyers in Minnesota in 2020 and 2021 by Minnesota Monthly magazine.